CNC Machinist l Fulltime Permanent l Castle Hill Location l Onsite parking available l Immediate start
Our client is a well-established successful world leading manufacturer and distributor of pneumatics and control technology based in Castle Hill.
They are currently have a great opportunity for a day shift CNC Machinist to join the team.
$33-$34 plus super plus overtime
* Working with state of the art Okuma CNC lathe machines
* Cut the raw material required for the cylinders and Minitec Profiles
* Assemble and test standard cylinders as per QA procedures
* Conduct regular perpetual counts for the raw material used in the production department.
* Notify Production supervisor of low stock of inventory and non-inventory items.
* Machine tie rods and barrels cylinders and keep them ready for the assembly process.
* Experience working with conventional machines in the factory. Lathe, cut off saw, milling machine etc
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Must have the ability to set up machine tooling and can programme a 5 axis machine.
* Must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
* Must have local Australian experience
* Must be able to undertake Medicals
* Must be able to commit to a Fulltime permanent role
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Programmed Professionals and our clients please contact Nancy Girgis on or click apply. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted