- Looking for a Clinical Specialist for the wound care division.
- Opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative & diverse people.
- 12 - months fixed term contract role in Lane Cove
About the company:
For more than 100 years, 3M has been a company that delivers both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. We are making great progress toward inventing a new future for 3M - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
The successful candidate in this role will be responsible for providing specialized clinical support to sales and to customers
As part of your new role, you will be:
- Provides clinical and technical support to sales reps and customers on the products under the assigned specialty (i.e. perioperative, monitoring, wound care or vascular access), on a variety of diverse and complex issues related to marketed products.
- Co-leads with sales representatives clinical/sales joint calls requiring in depth technical and clinical evidence discussions with nurses, nurse managers and doctors, including Directors
- Trains clinicians on 3M products for evaluations or conversions. Supports product evaluations with follow-up calls, troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Contributes to the advancement of regional opportunities to defend existing business or win new business. Meets or exceeds goal on total business opportunities, tracked as events in Salesforce.
- Participates in regional sales meetings and conference calls.
- Trains sales representatives at regional or national sales meetings
- Identifies sites and conducts CVEs as directed by the Technical Service Specialist to meet the goal of retrieving accurate and complete data from the expected number of evaluators, by the due date.
- Provides advice on feedback solicited by 3M Product Developers, Technical Service and NPI Marketing on new product ideas, concepts and launch collateral and training materials.
- Has a track record of achieving measurable and impactful business results and sustaining high performance and contributions at the current level.
- Critical contributor to winning the business at large IDNs or key accounts
- Demonstrates excellent public speaking skills
We would love to talk to you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or medical; Master's degree is preferred.
- Certifications in specific areas of specialty.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in the specialized area is required.
What we offer you at 3M
- Tailored high potential training programs
- Leadership training programs e.g. 'Situational Leadership', 'Leading to build trust and improve performance'
- Insights Discovery Training Programs and more
- Career mobility across divisions & locations (domestic and international)
- Employee discounts
- Regular employee engagement activities
- Modern facilities including free onsite parking, modern kitchens, employee relaxation areas
If you are interested, please click 'APPLY' or contact Poorvi Mehta, Recruitment Consultant on for a confidential discussion.