•Excellent salary package available: Up to $105,000 + super + NFP benefits
•Values-driven not-for-profit aged care group: Excellent career development role!
•Thorough support systems in place: Large residence based in North Sydney
Clinical Manager (RN) Aged Care: North Sydney: $105,000 + super & NFP benefits We require an experienced Clinical Manager (Registered Nurse) to lead the clinical care team within this lovely, large-scale aged care residence based in Sydney's northern suburbs. Representing this compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit aged care organisation, you will enjoy support from an insightful Director of Nursing onsite, Registered Nurses on all shifts & thorough operations, funding, compliance, clinical governance & business support operating out of a centralised Head Office. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, (Up to $105,000 + super & NFP salary packaging benefits). This opportunity is ideal for an ambitious aged care clinician looking to align themselves with a dynamic provider that can provide them with future skill set development & career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary: Up to $105,000 + super & NFP benefits
- Exceptional training & development opportunities
- Compassionate not-for-profit aged care organisation
- Permanent Full-Time, Monday to Friday role (Core Office Hours)
- Large-scale aged care home based in Sydney's northern suburbs
- Join a highly respected home in the local community
- Work alongside a professional senior management team
- Enjoy systems focused, care-centered approach to your work.
- Exceptional support & staffing structures in place
- AHPRA registration - Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Exceptional clinical skills & experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills + experience
- Minimum 3 years aged care clinical management experience
- Working knowledge of ACFI processes
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Significant knowledge of the Accreditation process
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A positive outlook & passion for aged care
- Organisation skills, knowledge of systems/ processes
- Computer Skills
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current police check
Clinical Manager (RN) Aged Care: North Sydney: $105,000 + super & NFP benefits
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please APPLY TODAY and we will be in contact with further information.
If you'd like more information before submitting an official application, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on / / .
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit:
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation