•Comprehensive salary package available: $95,000 + super & NFP benefits
•Compassionate NFP aged care provider: Excellent career development opportunity
•Work alongside an insightful DON: Thorough support systems in place
Clinical Manager (RN) Aged Care: M5 Corridor: $95,000 + super & NFP benefits We require an experienced Clinical Manager (Registered Nurse) to manage the clinical services within this lovely, large-scale aged care complex. Representing this compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit aged care organisation, you will enjoy support from an insightful General Manager on site, Registered Nurses on all shifts & thorough operations, funding, compliance, clinical governance & business support operating out of a centralised Head Office. You will be rewarded with a comprehensive salary package, $95,000 + super & NFP benefits. This opportunity is ideal for an ambitious aged care clinician looking to align themselves with a provider that can further develop their aged care management career.
- Comprehensive salary: $95,000 + super & NFP benefits
- Exceptional training & development opportunities
- Compassionate, values-driven NFP aged care organisation
- Permanent Full-Time, Monday to Friday role (Core Office Hours)
- Large-scale aged care home: M5 Corridor Location
- Join a highly respected home in the local community
- Work alongside a professional senior management team
- Enjoy systems focused, care-centered approach to your work.
- Exceptional support & staffing structures in place
Working alongside an experienced onsite care team, you will be required to oversee the clinical service delivery of the facility. This beautiful home presents a friendly atmosphere and collaborative working culture. The main focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all residents and families. Duties will include maintaining accreditation & standard 2 compliance, people management, clinical leadership, improving clinical standards within the facility and motivating the team
- AHPRA registration - Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Exceptional clinical skills & experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills + experience
- Minimum 3 years aged care clinical management experience
- Working knowledge of ACFI processes
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Significant knowledge of the Accreditation process
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A positive outlook & passion for aged care
- Organisation skills, knowledge of systems/ processes
- Computer Skills
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current police check
Clinical Manager (RN) Aged Care: M5 Corridor: $95,000 + super & NFP benefits
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please APPLY TODAY and we will be in contact with further information.
If you'd like more information before submitting an official application, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on / / .
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit:
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation