The Clinical Services Manager role is an integral role within this medium sized facility. You will work alongside the Facility Manager to ensure the smooth running of the facility day to day. Your responsibilities encompass all clinical care.
You will have excellent support with an involved management team consisting of Regional Manager, Quality Team, and internal HR support. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN who is clinically focused and enjoys being in a culture where there is a huge emphasis on team work.
This facility is about to go through a huge restructure and develop a more person centred approach to care. You will be an influential member of the senior management team and gain excellent experience in a new aged care project with a clinical, strategic focus. Duties
- Communicating with family members
- Everything is monitored electronically, you will has to review these daily.
- Review case conferences
- Mentoring, educating staff
- Care plan assessment.
- Maximisation of ACFI
- Ensuring accreditation standards are maintained
- Supported by robust care team
- Opportunity to be part of management team
- Progression offered in growing organisation
- Excellent culture
- Excellent Salary
- Not for Profit
- Perm Full-Time - Mon - Fri
- AHPRA registration an RN Div 1
- Experience in management roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with electronic systems
- Post grad quals desirable
- Accreditation experience
- ACFI experience
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please reach out today for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity. Hit "APPLY" now. or contact me directly on the details below.