Client Services Officer
Programmed Professionals is seeking an experienced Client Services Officer to work at our client site based inner north side of Brisbane. Our client is within the building and construction field who are seeking an enthusiastic candidate that is easily adaptable to join their vibrant team. This position is offering Monday - Friday work, starting asap.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
- Provide accurate and timely advice to customers about the services that we provide
- Communicate with customers and colleagues via phone, email and face-to-face in a clear and professional manner
- Interpret legislation and apply policies and procedures to provide an informative, consistent and high level of customer service to workers and employers
- Encourage customers to contact via digital channels and guide them through online processes
- Work in a team environment and provide support and training to other team members
- Record issues, detailed file notes and accurate registers of customer information.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Prior demonstrated experience preferably experience within the building and construction field
- Call centre/phone experience
- Experience working with legislation (or ability to learn), interpreting legislative provisions to customers clearly and accurately
- Good communication skills
- KPI driven and enjoys interacting with customers
If the above sounds like you and you're ready for your next career opportunity please "Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F