- Immediate start available.
- Must have Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.
- Bendigo CBD Location.
About the role:
We are on the hunt for experienced, hardworking and reliable cleaners who are looking for the chance to work and clean for a private Bendigo organisation.
2 Roles available:
- Day Shift: 10am-2pm Monday through to Friday.
- Afternoon Shift: 3.45pm to 11.36pm (full time hours) Monday through to Friday.
- These roles are starting ASAP and will cease on the 26th of June 2020.
Duties include the below:
- Vacuuming, dusting & mopping.
- Emptying bins throughout the school grounds.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Responding to any additional requests.
- Paid weekly and super paid monthly.
- Bendigo CBD location.
- Friendly and modern work environment, with initial training and supervision.
- Must have a current Employment Police Check and Employment Working with Children’s Check to be considered.
- Have own transport and driver’s licensc.
- Must be responsible, reliable and have a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to work in a team and autonomously.
- Must be physically fit and capable of a hard day’s work.
If you have the above skills and attributes please apply today by sending your resume to
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .