PORT HEDLAND PROGRAMMED WORKFORCE HAVE PARTNERED WITH A WELL KNOWN MINING COMPANY FOR RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS
* Delivering a quality cleaning service, interacting with the client in a polite and courteous manner and working to Company Policies, Procedures and Code of Conduct.
* Working with a range of cleaning equipment and handling a variety of chemicals and other hazardous goods used in cleaning procedures.
* Applying a safe and health conscious approach to the physically demanding environments including lifting, bending, twisting.
* Working autonomously as well as in a team environment, always considering others around you.
* Presenting yourself in a professional manner at all times, reporting any incidents or concerns.
* Demonstrating excellent time management and work ethic to meet workflow requirements safely and to standard.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Hold a current drivers licence
* Have industrial/commercial or other cleaning experience
* Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
* Own accommodation in Port Hedland