Claims Officer l ASAP start l Work from home
Programmed Professionals is seeking an exceptional Claims Officer to join our client site based on the South Side of Brisbane. In this role you provide efficient and confidential claims administration and support service that will facilitate effectiveness of the Insurance and Risk Management.
This is an ideal opportunity for a performance driven person with enthusiasm and initiative to get involved with our client's business and help support all aspects of the business.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
* Provide customer service to internal and external customers in relations to insurance claims, including problem solving of sensitive and confidential matters that require diplomatic management
* First point of contact for the receipt and documentation of new claims.
* Conduct preliminary claim investigations
* Preparation of insurance settlements for approval ensuring reasons for decision are conveyed clearly to the relevant parties
* Collate and compile monthly and quarterly performance reports and statistical information to facilitate reporting to senior management
* Assist the Insurance Officer and Risk Management and Insurance Coordinator to review and coordinate update of policy and procedure manuals
The successful applicant will possess the following:
* Must have the capabilities to work from home i.e computer and secure internet connectivity
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of clams investigation and the understanding of Risk Management Process as per AS/NZS 31000 and Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
* Sound administrative, clerical and organizational and time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and plan work
* High attention to detail
* Proficient in the following computer applications; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Demonstrated effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills with customers.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F