Programmed, in partnership with a leading transport infrastructure company have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Construction Traineeship in the Gold Coast Region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Specialising in Bridge Construction and Maintenance, you will gain a wide range of skills and knowledge while working towards a Certificate III in Civil Construction - Bridge Construction and Maintenance.
* Gain a Nationally recognized Qualification through formal training and practical on-the-job experience delivered over a three-year term
* Work alongside mentors to performing construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of the state's extensive road and bridge network
* Safety training and awareness within the workplace are integral and given high priority
To be considered as a potential candidate for the Civil Construction Traineeship, you will have:
* OHS Construction White card prior to commencement
* Drivers Licence and reliable transportation
* An understanding and desire to pursue Civil Construction
* General labouring experiences an advantage
* The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening test.
The trainee will be required to work anywhere on the Gold Coast which includes the Scenic Rim region so reliable transport is essential. Applicants must reside in the Gold Coast Region to be considered for this opportunity.