- Highly competitive salary package on offer
- A role to make your own'
- Five weeks annual leave
Located in the heart of Victoria, Bendigo is a vibrant and growing regional city which boasts some of the finest food, wine, sport, and heritage attractions! Just 1.5 hours from Melbourne and with direct flights available to Sydney, everything is within reach. Whether you spend your spare time mountain bike riding on a world class mountain bike park or dining out and enjoying some world class Shiraz, Bendigo truly has something for everyone!
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager and overseeing the coordination of the estimating team, this role is pivotal to the success of our clients ongoing commercial, government and retail projects.
Your key duties and responsibilities may include:
- Managing multiple tenders and projects.
- Training, mentoring and developing employees.
- Building and maintaining positive client and subcontractor relationships.
- Preparing BOQ’s, estimates, cost analysis and detailed trade scope of works.
- Accurate assessment and comparison of quotations.
- Preparing comprehensive hand-over reports and assistance in programming for successful tender.
- Assist in designing and implementing a current and dynamic estimating procedure.
- 5+ years’ experience estimating both fixed lump sum and D&C projects.
- Highly experienced in estimating within the commercial building sector.
- Experienced leader, with the ability to train and develop staff.
- Efficient and process driven with the ability to think laterally and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, with experience in Buildsoft and Cubit highly desirable.
What’s on offer:
- Regional city lifestyle boasting affordable housing, great schools and finest food, wine, sport, and heritage attractions.
- Highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Five weeks annual leave.
- Supportive team environment.
- Full-time permanent and stable position.
- A role to ‘make your own’.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing as well as a satisfactory police check.
For more information on this exciting position and to obtain a Position Description, please contact the team at ESE Consulting on or email us .
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .