Programmed Skilled Workforce in conjunction with Dnata Catering are excited to be expanding their Workforce at the Qantas Catering Centre in Tullamarine.
Dnata is not only an iconic Australian brand but a company that prides itself on being innovative and customer focused. This unique opportunity will have you working as a Chef in a fast-paced catering environment cooking bulk meals all while being face to face with some of the most impressive aircrafts in the world.
Programmed and Dnata are immediately seeking experienced individuals who will work as a Chef with production experience and are eager to be part of this leading brand and forward thinking organisation. We are in search of individuals who also share a passion for customer delivery, who have a strong work ethic and desire to progress in their career.
Aspects of this role will include, but not limited to:
* Bulk cooking for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
* Following correct instructions and food ingredients
* Cook and prepare ready served meals
* Responsible for preparing and mixing food ingredients
* Accurately measure ingredients
* Coordinate and assist other chefs
* Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
* Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
As the successful applicant, you will need to possess the following:
* Atleast 2 years of experience as a Production Chef (preferable)
* Certificate 3 or 4 in Commercial Cookery
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Must be available for starts as early as 4am
* Other Shift Times 7:00 to 15:00 & 15:00 - 23:00
* Flexible to work Day Shift, Afternoon Shift and Night Shift
* A strong focus on Safety and Hygiene
* Excellent communication & organisation skills
* Great attention to detail
Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed Skilled Workforce registration, Pre-employment medical and criminal history checks.
The world of aviation is a progressive and exciting place to be.
If you wish to work with an iconic Australian brand please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume.
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please call and ask for Georgie.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.