Our client are seeking a Change Manger for an immediate start. The Change Manager is responsible for leading and managing the development and delivery of business and organisational change management and communication strategies to ensure successful transition and implementation of the Queensland Parole System Review (QPSR) report.
- Plan, develop and execute the organisational change management deliverables required to ensure successful outcomes for QPSR reforms, using change management methodology which supports the Program's objectives and deliverables
- Work closely with QPSR project managers, business units and change champions to ensure socialisation and integration of changes resulting from QPSR reform into the organisational culture
- Support program communications with internal communication and engagement activities to identify stakeholders and partner with relevant areas to plan and deliver initiatives and activities
- Ensure change management activities align to the realisation of QPSR's pre-defined business benefits
- Develop detailed work plans and schedules to manage and report on the execution of business change management activities, including planning and identifying resources required to ensure the successful transition
- Initiate, influence and maintain strong relationships with, and between, internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations and support change
- Guide and influence business areas to identify change impacts within their service and encourage strong and supportive ownership to promote the successful adoption of these changes
- Identify impacts on existing work practices and associated risks and implement mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on project goals
- Build change capacity and resilience across business areas to support, sustain and improve organisational culture throughout transition
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that the implementation of change management strategies and plans are appropriately coordinated, and
- Prepare, maintain and disseminate high quality reports, correspondence and associated change management documentation throughout all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering change management, communication and engagement experience strategies within a large scale project/program environment
- Demonstrated experience of business or community consultation processes to establish a consultation framework, gather material, assess findings, and develop strategies
- Proven high level of written communication skills, with experience drafting a range of materials, from web text to presentations, reports and 'Government' style formal documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport quickly, engage and interact with a wide range of people
- Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly develop a strong understanding of the business changes resulting from the reform program and translate them into an effective communication and engagement program of work, and
- Demonstrated experience in, and exposure to, project management activities, ideally within a human services environment.
If this sounds like to opportunity for you please apply below, alternatively if you have any questions please call
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F