Currently seeking a Change Manager to work for a leader in the Rail and Transport Industry in Melbourne CBD for 12 months initially. You will be responsible for creating the change management strategy for the office relocation of the business.
- Create and guide the business leaders and employees through a comprehensive change strategy that facilitates the significant cultural shift from a traditional office to a predominantly activity based working environment.
- Develop and implement change plans to support teams.
- Proactive stakeholder identification and management at all stages of the change process.
- Develop and support a comprehensive communications campaign to inform and engage employees across the business throughout the change process.
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor.
- Manage resistance to change.
Skills & Experience
- Degree level qualified in Business, Human Resources or Change Management.
- Change management qualifications or demonstrated experience in managing change in operational environments.
- Extensive experience in analysing, assessing, planning and implementing change at both strategic and practical levels.
- Accomplished in the areas of stakeholder management, including at Executive level, and communications, with an understanding of workplace behaviour and how to best support people so they are contributors to, and able to thrive through the change process.
- Demonstrated experience in reducing paper usage and storage as well as equipping people to work in an activity-based environment, through training and other change management techniques.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or contact Tiffany on . Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.