Working as Care Manager and Reporting to the Facility Manager for this 100 Bed facility , The Care Manager is on site 7 days a week , sharing with another Care Manager - both full time hours. . Award winning organisation with multiple facilities m they are on Non-For-Profit, office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm - Flexible start time.
You will manage the day to day operations of the facility - bed occupancy, accreditation processes, staffing, rostering, budgets, ACFI and the overall delivery of exceptional service
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Competency assessments on staff
- Skin assessments on residents
- Reviewing of Care Plans
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation
- Experience in Aged Care 3+ Years
- Experienced manager as a nurse
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- ACFI and accreditation experience
- Rostering and staff management
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Work 600 hours as a contractor then decided whether you go Permanent . Like a try before you buy!
- Fantastic experience , great for the CV , well respected aged care organisation who gets the job done!
- Very rewarding role, great feedback from previous people I have placed.
- Immediate start, fine with you having to wait out your notice period .
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours
- Flexible start time
- Free Parking on-site
- Working with a great team of experts !
- Good salary $95,000- $115,000 + Super + Penalties ! (Occasional weekend)
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more