Working as Care Manager and Reporting to the Facility Manager . Fantastic organisation , office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm - Flexible start time. You will not be disappointed with choosing this aged care facility, they raise the bar in quality and deliver excellence in everything they do.
You will manage the day to day operations of the facility - bed occupancy, accreditation processes, staffing, rostering, budgets, ACFI and the overall delivery of exceptional service
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Competency assessments on staff
- Skin assessments on residents
- Reviewing of Care Plans
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation
- Experience in Aged Care 3+ Years
- Experienced manager as a nurse
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- ACFI and accreditation experience
- Rostering and staff management
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Fantastic experience , great for the CV , well respected aged care organisation who gets the job done!
- Very rewarding role, great feedback from previous people I have placed.
- Immediate start, fine with you having to wait out your notice period .
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours
- Flexible start time
- Free Parking on-site
- Working with a great team of experts !
- Good salary $90,000- $110,000 + Super !
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more