PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
PERSOLKELLY is in partnership with BOC, a member of Linde PLC, and is known as one of the world's leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. They develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments.
Based in the call centre you will be the first point of contact to BOC customers nationwide. You will report to the Industrial Sales and Support Manager and will provide essential customer service, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Based in the call centre you will be the first point of contact to BOC customers nationwide. You will go above and beyond and provide essential customer service to ensure customer satisfaction. You will report to the Industrial Sales and Support Manager. You will assist customers with account, sales and order enquiries, and provide solutions to customers with complex queries.
* Take high volume inbound calls - around 60 calls daily
* Respond to customers' emails and general enquiries
* Assist customers with account, sales, technical, product, order and delivery enquiries
* Ensure customer records are accurate and up to date
* Build long term relationships with customers, clients
If you believe in service with a smile, are personable, can think on your feet and provide solutions to issues before they arise, then this is the role for you! Training is provided and you will develop product knowledge for over 30 000 products.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
* Previous contact centre or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team and meet KPIs
* Accuracy, great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
* Proficient in MS Office, SAP and good computer knowledge
WHY JOIN BOC?
* An attractive hourly rate paid weekly
* A supportive team environment with four-week induction and product knowledge training
* On-going support and coaching with
* A Rewards and Recognition Program where your efforts are acknowledged
* Opportunities for growth to allow you to develop your skills towards a variety of roles in a global organisation
HOW TO APPLY
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Click "APPLY NOW" to register for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jasmin Sutherland -
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Ryde and Macquarie Park, NSW
Parramatta and Western Suburbs, NSW
North Shore and Northern Beaches, NSW
Sydney Inner West and Eastern Suburbs, NSW
Parramatta and Western Suburbs, NSW