Programmed Skilled Workforce are looking for experienced Aviation Calibration Technicians to for an exciting opportunity in Tullamarine, Melbourne.
The successful applicants will be required to perform calibration on measurement and test equipment to established production and quality standards within the Aviation Industry.
Some of the tasks and duties are as follows;
- Determine appropriate calibration methods, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor and report faulty or out of tolerance equipment.
- Ensure proper chain of custody procedures are adhered to
- Ensure maintenance has been performed in accordance with the current approved maintenance data and Engineering Procedures
- Appropriate Trade qualification.(Avionics or Electrical)
- Highly motivated with proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Prior practical calibration experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in processing calibrated tooling & equipment from a wide range of disciplines.
- Flexibility with Shift Work as required
If you think that you possess the suitable skills that are required for this position please APPLY NOW or for more information please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on and ask for Travis