Cafe All Rounder
•Be part of the team bringing Australias best doughnuts in an impecibly designed
•Spend time developing skills and offering in the creative LAB
•work in unique 'customer inclusion' design- Gold Coast first
THE DOUGHNUT AFFAIR - MERMAID BEACH
An eclectic mix of food, design, and art, in a sophisticated style.
Located in the heart of Mermaid Beach, The Doughnut Affair brings a chic new 'doughnut meets art' concept to the Gold Coast's food and cultural heartland with a distinctly creative edge incorporating exceptional design with Australia's highest quality doughnut offering.
The 'front of offering of this concept involves providing the Gold Coast Australia's best doughnuts: something never seen before using DOughnuts as a canvas created by an internationally acclaimed Executive pastry chef.
You will spend significant time with the chef developing an understanding of the flavor and texture contrasts so you can articulate this exceptionally presented doughnut to the public.
We are now looking to recruit exceptional cafe all-rounders talent to be part of this exciting concept and unique customer experience.
- Enormous positive personality and attitude
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as wait staff or cocktail mixologist
- Passion for great food and an extensive beverage product knowledge
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willing to do what needs to, not 'hide behind the counter' attitude
- Continually exceeding exceptional customer service standards
- Maintain high personal presentation and communication
- Ensure that all customer experiences are first class with a consistently 'rock star' standard
- Ensure that the front of shop remains in an impeccable state of presentation
- Ensure all opening and closing procedures and sequences of service are followed correctly
- Ensure the safety of staff and patrons during service and after leaving
- Passion to further your career within the hospitality industry, with a structured training plan for you to succeed in the role
- Must be able to work weekends
You will be required to travel to Melbourne regularly to ensure the highest level of expertise.
Interviews will be Thursday and Friday, 5th & 6th August
Any queries, please call Kurt on
- Cash Register Operation
- Food and Beverage Serving
- Front of House Duties
- Waiting Tables
- Wine and Spirit Knowledge (Sommelier)