Business | Systems Analyst | 12 month Project
Programmed Professionals are currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Business Analysis to be based in the Brisbane CBD area for Federal Government Sector.
This newly created role includes working in a small team to work on major initiatives to implement new solutions and replace existing systems to improve processes.
* 12 month contract
* Excellent Rate of Pay
* Small Team environment
* Gap analysis, future state capability modelling
* Systems Integration including documentation
* Service improvement implementation
* Working on innovative business analyst solutions
* Record and maintain files and information
* Produce functional and non-functional specifications
* Analysis and map business processes
* Business process identification, modelling and improvement
* Experience in complex IT business Systems
* Demonstrated experience in improving business performance
* Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation
* Demonstrated experience in AGILE
* AFP Negative Vetting Level I Security Clearance or ability to obtain one
* Ability to address a selection criteria
click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.