Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting experienced business analyst to work on new system integration projects with in the Canberra area.
Our client is Federal Department, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a work life balance.
* 12 months contract X 12 months extension option
* Attractive salary and amazing work culture
* Must have Australian citizenship and NV1 Security Clearance Preferred
Our client is embarking on a number of major initiatives to implement new solutions and replace existing systems. This initiative will also require the significant systems work integration work.
About your new role:
As a, Business Analyst you will be responsible to:
* Gap analysis, future state capability modelling and service improvement implementation
* Integration specification documentation including system specifications
* Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops
* Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios
* Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows
* Translation of business process to BPMN
* Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment
* Demonstrated experience and ability to deal with nontechnical an technical business representatives
* Demonstrated experience of working with the AGILE methodology in a program project environment
* Demonstrated Experience working with the ServiceNow
* Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into a IT systems framework
* Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation
* Knowledge and experience in recording and collecting detailed business rules and documentation
Must have Australian Citizenship and NV1 security clearance (Or ability obtain NV1 clearance)
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Niklesh Govande on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.