Overview: Our Governmental client is looking for a Business Analyst, who will be responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and Projects. The position works with both internal and external delivery partners within the Digital Technology & Innovation (DTI). This position directly reports to the Project Manager.
- Drive the design, documentation and development of business requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models.
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality systems that meet NSWPF expectations.
- Manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders in order to ensure successful projects outcomes and to maintain client satisfaction.
- Review and analyse business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models.
- High level experience as a business analyst in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems;
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect;
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members;
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)) and knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products - Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
If this roles sound like your next career move, where you can upskill yourself APPLY now, or contact Basit on