Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join their Darwin team. Our client provides a range of services to the offshore oil & gas industry and has a well-established presence in Darwin.
The Trainee Administrator provides end to end administration support for projects across Australia.
Day to day tasks include:
* Be the first point on contact for all visitors
* Answer all phone calls in a polite and professional manner
* Raise purchase orders
* Coordinate weekly timesheet entry
* Support recruitment activities including: candidate selection, interviewing, reference checking, issuing contracts of employment and onboarding
* Book training and inductions as required
* Track employee's licences and qualifications ensuring they are valid prior to mobilisation
* Book employee travel and accommodation through the designated registered travel agent
* Support project managers with maintaining employee rosters
* Document formatting
* Assist with preparing templates for quotes, reports and meetings
* Completion of secondary education
* Full Australian work rights
* Certificate 2 in Business Administration or relevant administration work experience
* Drivers licence
* Basic skill level in the Microsoft Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel
* Confident communicator
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise tasks
Our client is offering the opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join the team on a 12-month contract to gain exposure in an operational administration environment and will support on the job and external training for a Certificate 3 or 4 in Business Administration.
You must also be available to undertake a numeric, literacy and abstract reasoning aptitude test and attend a pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol screen.
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you apply now.
Applications close Friday 19th April 2019 at 5pm