PROGRAMMED Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees with our clients and the design and delivery of nationally accredited training.
PROGRAMMED, are seeking an enthusiastic individual based in Roma that has a desire to gain a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Business Administration. The Traineeship is within a busy fast paced environment so if you possess the 'Can Do' attitude, have a strong work ethic and would like to learn and earn then this Traineeship could be for you. Once completed the Cert III there is a view to transition to a Cert IV in Business Administration for the right person.
If you are a recent school leaver or about to complete school then this could be a great opportunity to enter in the workforce and start a career in administration office work.
We are offering:
* Support and mentoring to complete your Certificate III in Business Administration qualification
* 12 months competency based traineeship with a view to progress to Cert IV (Further 2 years)
* A positive and energetic work environment
* Course fees paid for
* Fulltime contract with Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday pay
* Potential career in the industry
During the Traineeship you will gain skills and knowledge in General Administration duties and provide support to Administration officers across a full range of duties which may include:
* Reception duties
* Customer service which will include answering the phone, greeting visitors and delivery drivers
* General administration duties which will include filing, archiving, photocopying, collect and send mail, maintaining stationary stock for printers/copiers
* Accounts payable (Data entry and reconciling)
* Payroll (Data Entry)
* Assist in Project costing (Data entry)
Note: There may be a small about of manual handing when archiving and filing
We are seeking applicants to have the following qualities:
* Driver's license and reliable transport essential
* Demonstrated experience working in an administration position where you had to multitask
* Flexible and willing to adapt to business needs
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Experience in Data entry with a keen eye for detail
* Courteous phone manner
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and data entry desirable
* OHS White construction card or ability to obtain one prior to position commencing
* Experience working in a team environment
* Initiative and motivation is essential in this position
The position is located in Roma QLD therefore you will need to reside in Roma.
Prior to offer of employment the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination 'fit for work' (including passing a drug and alcohol screen)