Programmed Skilled Workforce, in partnership with TRONOX is looking for a driven and motivated Business Administration Trainee. The unique traineeship will offer variety in a busy, stimulating and supportive environment, whilst completing the nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III Business Administration.
Tronox careers are brighter with interesting and innovative work. A smart team of people who aspire not only to build a diverse workforce, but to leverage the broad range of people and perspectives by fostering an inclusive work environment.
Tronox is one of Australia's premier mineral sands miners. Tronox's mining and mineral separation operations, formerly owned by Cristal, are located in the South West region of Western Australia and the Murray Basin region in eastern Australia. Currently we are ranked in the top 10 of global mineral sands producing companies when ranked by production volumes. Tronox is the world's second largest producer of titanium dioxide.
This role is based at the Mineral Separation Plant (MSP) in Bunbury at the North Shore operations adjacent to the port. This is a 12 month traineeship and during this time you will be employed on a full-time basis (40 hour week).
Your duties may include but are not limited to:
* Answering phones and taking messages
* Diary management
* Filing / photo copying / scanning / archiving
* Assist with book keeping
* Assist with procurement
* Track employees absences
* Assist with organising staff travel
* Various admin support for payroll and HR e.g. typing letters, enter leave forms, data entry etc.
Successful candidates will be:
* Computer literate and proficient in the Microsoft package
* A friendly and cooperative team player
* Customer service orientated
* Punctual, reliable and committed
* Ambitious and keen to learn
* Locally based, residing within 30km of Bunbury
Applications for this position will close on 14th June 2020 11:59pm