PROGRAMMED Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees with our clients and the design and delivery of nationally accredited training.
Programmed have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Trainee in a fast-paced environment, providing support to the senior staff working in the team. We are seeking applicants that are reliable, confident, well presented, can work well in a team and are hard working.
Throughout the traineeship you will be hosted with a company that work together as a high performing team. The partnership between Programmed and the host will see you succeed by offering ongoing support and mentoring from qualified personnel that will assist in your career pathway in Administration.
Upon completion of the traineeship you will have obtained a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Business Administration. Programmed and the host employer have a strong commitment to safety therefore your 'zero harm' attitude is highly desired. Excellent working conditions with fulltime NES Benefits.
Throughout the 12 month traineeship you will receive training with a high level of support from qualified supervisors and mentors. As a trainee you will be provided with:
* Support and mentoring to assist with successfully completing a Certificate III in Business Administration qualification
* 12 months competency based traineeship
* A positive and energetic work environment
* Fulltime contract with paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holiday
* Potential career in the industry
During the Traineeship you will gain skills and knowledge in General Administration duties and provide support to Administration officers across a full range of duties which may include:
* Reception duties
* Customer service which will include answering incoming calls, handling call queries and actioning as required
* Assisting with invoicing
* Data entry - meeting strict deadlines
* Assisting with course check-ins
* General administration duties which will include filing, archiving, photocopying, collect and send mail, maintaining stationary stock for printers/copiers
* Preparing course documents and room set ups
Note: There may be a small about of manual handing when archiving and filing
We are seeking applicants to have the following qualities:
* Driver's license and reliable transport essential
* Administration within a financial services capacity
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* High level of organisational skills
* Ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Basic understanding of Microsoft suite - excel, word and outlook
* Positive, reliable and outgoing
* Experience in data entry desirable
* A flair for numbers and finances
* OHS White construction card or ability to obtain one prior to position commencing
* Experience working in a team environment
* Initiative and motivation is essential in this position
The position is located in Salisbury, Brisbane therefore you must reside locally to Brisbane area.