Qualified Boilermaker/Rio Welder
Programmed Skilled Workforce are searching for trade qualified boilermakers or Rio Welder for ongoing roles based locally in Darwin. You will be working with one of Australia's leading providers of engineered concrete solutions for the civil construction industry.
To be successful in the role you must possess the following skills:
* Trade qualified boilermaker
* Rio welding experience
* MEG welding experience
* Ability to understand and interpret drawings
* Own Transport and Drivers License
* Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug & alcohol screening and medical
* Available for an immediate start
If you meet the above requirements please submit you application by selecting apply now, please note only successful applicants will be contacted.