Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for experienced Qualified Boilermaker's to join our team of tradespeople. We offer Labour Hire rates, at a Leading Engineering and Transportation Facility in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Rotating Day and Afternoon shift roster
* Chassis repairs
* Follow the fabrication standards as set out by the client
* Afternoon and Day Shift Rotating Roster
Skills & Attributes
* Qualified Boilermaker Coded 1554 standard with Pipe Experience Highly desirably
* X-Ray quality Welding expertise
* Ability to read and interpret drawings to a high standard
* Safety first attitude
* Proficiency in welding all materials
* Proven record in being punctual and reliable
* Holding an EWP, White Card, LF, Confined Space licences would be advantageous but not essential.
Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed Skilled Workforce registration, pre-employment medical and criminal history checks.
To express your interest in these upcoming opportunities please click the "Apply" button below
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please call and speak to Travis or Chris