Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently looking for Bitumen Plant Operators to fulfill open vacancies based on site with a large customer based at Pinkenba.
These positions start immediately, with day and night shift hours available and overtime as required.
Experience in a similar industry and role is highly regarded. Training will be provided on site to Programmed staff, specific to bitumen machines and processes, mobile plant operation and relevant high risk safety procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operating Emulsion and Bitumen production systems - training provided
- Operating forklifts and vehicles as required - 1 bay high
- Operating small, light rigid trucks on site
- General hand and labouring duties
- Load and unload trucks - forklift operation
- Participate in site audits
- Participate and constribute to safety meetings and programs
- Ensure compliance with all company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Other tasks as required
The successful candidate will hold:
- Valid open class driver's license - manual
- Valid Forklift license
- Construction Induction
- First Aid qualification
- Previous experience in Asphalt, Manufacturing, Civil Road Construction or Bitumen industry or equivalent
- Able to work as an effective crew member and part of a team
- Able to work efficiently and to deadlines including overtime when required (including weekends)
- Able to handle multiple tasks & follow instructions
- Working at Heights and Confined Space qualifications
- Knowledge of the use of Bitumen and bitumen specialty products
- Understanding of WHS&E Legislation, Dangerous Goods Legislation and safety requirements for Bitumen
If you feel like you a suitable and interested in the above outline positions available please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please call with job reference .