Brand Influence Group, also known as BIG, is a major experiential and field merchandising organisation with industry leading and thought-provoking go to market methods and strategies. BIG have an employee community of over 1,500 strong people nationwide and New Zealand: it’s not only our business that’s BIG but also our ideas, our passion and our determination to outperform the competition every day.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Team Leader
to join the BIG Team. Building and driving a dedicated team in Sydney
, this position will see you delivering high-quality results in line with the organisational objectives.
Key duties include the forward-thinking attitude and ability to work across our accounts and manage a team of high performing merchandisers, both close and remotely. You will be responsible for all the management and facilitation of activations on a weekly basis, providing support & coaching to field team and collation and viewing KPI’s based on results.
- Facilitating and supporting upcoming initiatives
- Execution in field - the BIG way is best, 100% of the time
- Being BIG, Bold and Brilliant at every opportunity
- Providing support and insight across our accounts to all stakeholders
- Managing and motivating a team of influencers
- Working with the team to deliver awesome results
- Understanding of operations and administrative skills
To be successful in this role you must possess:
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other. If this sounds like you, APPLY now!*only successful candidates will be engaged.
- The energy and passion to deliver gold class execution and service
- Experience in managing and coaching a unique team
- Leadership and the ability to think creatively - you know how to think ahead and lead the way to exciting results
- The desire to grow and create opportunities within our fast growing business
- Motivate and innovate team to achieve BIG
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in FMCG preferred, not desirable
- Ability to read reports and a great understanding of excel
Create Influence, Think BIG!