An opportunity has arrived for an experienced Planogram Merchandisers to join the Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships, implementing and validating supplier layouts, whilst assisting BIG in supporting Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles.
Hours will fluctuate dependent on the needs of the business with up to 20 hours on offer.Your responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
Required experience and attributes:
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in-store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Ability to use a smart device
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Current driver's licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
As with all merchandising work, there is manual handling and occasional heavy lifting required. Therefore, it is essential candidates have the capacity and capability to complete work in line with our WHS guidelines. BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other. Please apply by
submitting your resume
if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB
you reside in.*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!