BIG Service Technician/Cleaner (Castle Hill)
•Flexible and ongoing weekly hours
•Great company culture
•Competitive hourly rate
An opportunity has arisen to service Frozen Oak & Ice Break machines in the Castle Hill and surrounds in Australia's major retailers (Caltex, 7Eleven and P&C).
In this casual role, you will be responsible for maintaining, cleaning and servicing Frozen Oak/Ice Break machines on a weekly basis, in Australia's major retailers (Caltex, 7Eleven and P&C).
Approximately 6-7 hours per week plus travel time.
Suburbs include: Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills, Westleigh, Normanhurst and surrounding suburbs.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 1,500 strong across Australia & NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, visual merchandising and maintenance.
No experience required, PAID training is provided.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Service Technician include:
At BIG we provide:
- Following and implementing accurate process of cleaning machine
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with stores
- Building and replenishing Frozen Oak supply (every 7 days)
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG
- Maintaining machines on a weekly basis
- Physically emptying, cleaning and presenting machine to standard
This role will suit someone who has flexibility and searching for a work/life balance. You will be required to carry over 5 kgs. This role is a repetitive and physical job. Car is essential for this role.
- A great hourly rate, with flexible hours
- Ongoing training and ongoing work
- A fun and exciting company culture
We recruit based on attitude & potential.
Please apply if this sounds like you, send your resume to and please include your SUBURB & AVAILABILITIES.
Only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!