An exceptional opportunity has arrived for experienced Planogram Merchandiser to step into the role of Coles Relay Team (CRT) - Merchandiser Lead around The Hills District on casual basis.
As well as completing planogram layouts in your own store/s you will oversee the Hills District. As such, you will be the first point of contact for your area providing leadership and direction and will plan and implement effective hands-on training
sessions for your team.
This field based role will have you overseeing the following areas; Castle Hill, Richmond, Hornsby, Berowra, Baulkham Hills and Kellyville areas. Hours will vary week to week from around 10-25 hours per week
, depending on the business needs.
Your responsibilities as a BIG CRT Lead include:
- Completing Planograms in your assigned store/s to a high standard
- Building strong relationships with store managers in your area
- Providing an escalation point for stores where issues have occurred
- Being the initial contact point for all team calls in your area
- Planning & implementing coaching sessions with your team
- Ensuring that reporting is accurate and reconciling data for accuracy
- Reporting insights back to the CRT team
- Assisting with ensuring that staffing and scheduling is on track
- Driving staff capability and retention
- Adhoc duties as required
Required experience and attributes:
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Strong desire and ability to lead and coach
- Exceptionalrelationship management skills
- Current driver's licence and own reliable transport
- Ability to use smart devices (for reporting)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce is over 1,500 strong across Australia and includes experts in fields such as brand representation, sales, and visual merchandising. We represent dynamic and innovative companies in FMCG and are constantly expanding to cover a greater number of exciting brands.
At BIG, we are proud to provide a fun company culture, flexibility and a great hourly rate. We value diversity in our workforce and adopt an attitude and potential based approach to recruitment.
Please include your SUBURB
and an updated resume
in your application! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Create Influence, Think BIG!