You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships and relaying stock on an ongoing, casual basis, helping Brand Influence Group support Australia's major supermarket and mass retailers.
Location: Port Macquarie area.
Hours fluctuate depending on business needs with up to 15 hours per week.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising. Our Planogram Merchandisers are responsible for implementing layouts and validating supplier layouts, while maintaining a great working relationship between clients and our store teams.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
At BIG we provide:
- A great hourly rate
- A fun and exciting company culture
- Allocate hours well in advance to ensure you deliver on time, and in full
- Ongoing training and development
Required experience and attributes:
- Experience in a retail/supermarket environment is desired
- Ability to use smart devices
- Well presented, articulate, motivated and reliable individuals
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A current driver’s licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
Please apply by submitting your updated resume
if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB
you reside in.
Create Influence, Think BIG