Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce is over 2,000 strong across Australia and includes experts in fields such as brand representation, sales, and visual merchandising. We represent dynamic and innovative companies in FMCG and are constantly expanding to cover a greater number of exciting brands.
At BIG, we are proud to provide a fun company culture, flexibility and a great hourly rate. We value diversity in our workforce and adopt an attitude and potential based approach to recruitment.
Territory location: Chermside and surrounding suburbs
Hours on offer: approximately 5-24 hours per week, hours will fluctuate depending on the needs of the business.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Merchandiser include:
- Activating planograms
- Building strong relationships with store managers
- Negotiating promotional space
- Constructing and maintaining quality promotional displays in stores
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG
- Representing BIG and our clients positively
Required experience and attributes:
- Current driver's licence and own reliable transport
- Experience in a retail/supermarket environment
- Ability to use smart devices (Samsung Galaxy tablet)
- Individuals who are well presented, articulate, motivated and reliable
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Please include your SUBURB and an updated resume in your application! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Create Influence, Think BIG!