You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships and relaying stock on an ongoing, casual basis, helping Brand Influence Group support Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles.
We are looking for a merchandiser to work in the Armadale area.
Hours on offer: hours fluctuate depending on business needs, up to 20 hours per week approximately.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 1,500 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and visual merchandising. Our Planogram Merchandisers are responsible for implementing layouts and validating supplier layouts, while maintaining a great working relationship between Coles and our store teams. Relay / Planogram experience is essential.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
At BIG we provide:
- A great hourly rate
- A fun and exciting company culture
- Allocate hours well in advance to ensure you deliver on time, and in full
- Ongoing training and development
Required experience and attributes:
- Experience in a retail/supermarket environment
- Ability to use smart devices
- Well presented, articulate, motivated and reliable individuals
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A current driver’s licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
Please apply if this sounds like you by submitting your resume
and state your SUBURB
you reside in.
Create Influence, Think BIG!