BIG - Grocery Merchandiser - Belconnen
•Competitive hourly rate
•Flexible work life balance
•Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
Join our Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships, implementing and validating supplier layouts, whilst assisting BIG in supporting Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles. As a member of the CRT you will be provided with access to Coles internal systems to complete tasks.
Hours on offer up to 20 hours per week. Hours fluctuate depending on the business needs.
Areas include but not limited to: Belconnen
Responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
Required experience and attributes:
- Fostering strong working relationships with Coles personnel is key
- Creating and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Complete and submit all tasks on time and accurately
- Upload quality photos via smartphone
- Work autonomously and take accountability for all work
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
As with all merchandising work, manual handling and lifting is required. Therefore, it is essential candidates have the capacity and capability to complete work in line with our WHS guidelines.
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Ability to use a smart device
- Current driver's licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Please note we recruit based on attitude and potential.
If this sounds like you, please apply and ensure you include your SUBURB.
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
- Stocking and Inventory