Brand Influence Group (BIG)
is an industry leading experiential and field-marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 1,500 strong across Australia and New Zealand includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, and visual merchandising.
We are in search of a forward-thinking, proactive and energetic business professional to work with our largest key client, Parmalat a global leader in FMCG. You will have proven experience in statistical modeling, and strong skills in data analysis, report generation and in providing key insights to help drive greater business efficiency, profitability, and growth. You will regard yourself as a Tableau and Microsoft Excel guru in complex functions and love working in a very fast paced dynamic customer environment.
Ideally, you will have a background in analysing high volume field-based project/services data where time, travel and tasks change on a daily basis and need to be reported on with pace.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect on following skill-set:
- Build and automate a broad range of required business reports for internal and external stakeholders on a daily and weekly basis using Tableau and Excel
- Provide proactive and evidence-based customer Insights derived from these reports with operational efficiency and financial insights based on field force activity being key focus areas
- Build dashboards and visual aids to support account teams and senior management decisions
- Identify emerging issues in the current processes and suggest potential solutions
- Support day-to-day operational requirements of the account - point of sale and resource allocation through collation and upload of account team/client requirements
- Monitor operational performance of the account and manage communication and updates around quarterly KPI targets to ensure account team are on track to achieve results in line with expectations
Key skills required:
- Experience working with Microsoft office products in particular within the Apple OS Platform.
- Ability to model data using VBA or similar toolset, interpret this data to refine operational and financial requirements for strategic business accounts
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation for:
- Resource optimisation
- In field execution statistics using real time data
- Financial Analysis & ROI models
- Immaculate communication and presentation skills and ability to present at meetings and client workshops
- Advanced Microsoft Excel(including the ability to create complex pivot tables, use string formulas, perform index matching, "if" functions)
- Experience in building customised reports using Tableau.
- Strong data extraction, manipulation and cleansing skills and experience working with large, unstructured data sets.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience (preferably in FMCG industry but not essential)
Educational requirements: Tertiary qualified in Business, Financial, Analytics, Statistical, Mathematics or Science background preferred.
We have a reputation for hiring the best talent in the market, and investing the time and individualised attention required to keep our team successful at everything they do.
Create Influence, Think BIG!