As a valued part of the team you will be involved in mixing ingredients and creating multiple batches of numerous recipes, you will also be required to test samples and compositions to ensure they meet the company's standards.
We are looking for an individual who has the following experience:
- Quality and control processes
- Good manufacturing processes
- Previous food manufacturing experience
- Experience in mixing of ingredients
- Pasteurising experience would be advantageous
- Experience in working autonomously
- Be able to read, interpret and apply recipes to exact measurements
As a valued team member you must:
- Have a good attention to detail
- Cleaning experience up to the food production standards.
- Current drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Available for day or afternoon shift with flexibility to work night shift if required
- Strong commitment to safety
These positions may require a pre-employment medical as well as drug and alcohol screening. Also, a recent police clearance may be required.