Experienced factory workers required for a large manufacturing site.
One of Australia's largest supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods is currently looking for motivated and driven Factory Assistants to join the ever expanding team. These positions have varying shift, rosters and penalty rates. All positions are part-time, will commence immediately and may lead to full-time permanent positions for the right people.
Duties & responsibilities include:
* Pick/pack and dispatch of orders
* Heavy, repetitive lifting
* Working as a team to achieve production goals
* Other production and warehouse duties as requested
* Forklift Operations
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
* Experienced in factory environments
* Experienced in food manufacturing desirable but not essential
* LF licence is an advantage
* Safety conscious and able to follow instructions
* Current drivers licence with own transport
* Flexible to work varying shifts and weekends
* Based in Darwin
This is a great opportunity to get into long term work with a National reputable company
To apply please APPLY NOW with a CV outlining your suitability for this role. Only successful applicants will be contacted.