We are currently recruiting for experienced Azure DevOps Engineer & PaaS Developer to work with one of the leading multinational IT company.
* Join an innovative team and Multinational Company
* CBD location | Competitive rates
* 2 Positions: Azure DevOps & Azure PaaS developer
Our client is multinational company, looking for an experienced DevOps engineer & Azure PaaS developer to work on system migration projects.
Key requirement of PaaS Developer:
* Azure Certified Developer with deep azure cloud architecture, design and development skills, with overall 5+ years of IT industry experience
* Strong understanding of Azure iPaaS which include integration services like Azure API Management, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Web API with 3+ years of experience in the same.
* Strong understanding of SQL Server and Cosmos DB
* Experience and knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Service Fabric /Mesh
* Strong understanding of Core and Entity Framework
* Experience applying enterprise integration patterns using SOA, API's, Microservices, message-based, and file-based approaches.
* Good to have exposure to end to end CI & CD, Branching and merging
Key requirements of Azure DevOps Engineer:
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
* Experience with migration projects to Azure DevOps framework.
* Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal & Azure DevOps pipeline deployment.
* Experience designing and supporting enterprise core services as well as cloud deployments of these services.
* Ability to migrate repositories from Git Lab to Azure DevOps
* Ability to migrate build pipelines from TeamCity to Azure build pipelines
* Ability to migrate build dependency from MyGet to Azure Artfiacts
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Niklesh Govande on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Sydney Inner West and Eastern Suburbs, NSW