Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently recruiting for our client, a world leader in finding, mining and processing the earth's mineral resources for experienced Auto Electricians for their site in Weipa.
- Duration: Minimum 6 - 9 months
- Roster: 7 on 7 off (day/night shift)
- Accommodation: Meals and Accommodation provided
- FIFO: Cairns
- Excellent Rate
- Trade Certificate - Mandatory
- Forklift - Mandatory
- Current Drivers Licence - Mandatory
- A/C Handlers Licence - Mandatory
- EWP - Preferred
- Overhead Crane - Preferred
- Prior experience on Caterpillar Machinery
- Minimum 2 years mining experience
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- RIIOHS202A - Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D - Work safely at heights
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification - or willing to obtain
- CPR - or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] - or willing to obtain
- First Aid - or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] - or willing to obtain
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Use Awareness Training - or willing to obtain [Valid 2 years] - or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
In return you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the project
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please email your resume to