Programmed is looking for a Experienced AV service technician to work from our Canberra office.
Dynamic and friendly team environment
Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Work Type: Full time
We require an Audio Visual Service Technician to join our Canberra team.
We are seeking applicants who can start immediately and have the right to work in Australia.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for service and maintenance of audio visual systems for our clients as well as installation and other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
* Ability to work without direct supervision.
* Relevant trade certificate and minimum 5 years field experience.
* Open ACMA registration licence highly desirable.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Proven experience working in a corporate environment.
* A current full driver's license
* Solid computer skills
* A solid background in commercial audio visual and video conferencing installations, support and/or maintenance.
* Service and fault finding knowledge and experience.
* Experience with a wide range of AV products including; Crestron, AMX, Extron, Polycom, CISCO, Zoom and Skype for Business.
* Experience with networked AV systems highly desirable
You must have a can-do attitude with strong written and verbal communications.
An attractive package based on skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.