Programmed Skilled Workforce Geelong is currently seeking Asphalt Crew Members to join a well-established asphalt company at their depo in South Geelong, VIC.
This is a casual role offering fulltime hours (with potential for overtime) and an opportunity to gain full-time employment for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess the following:
- Construction Induction (White card).
- Experience in the asphalting industry or general road maintenance will be highly regarded.
- Full working availability and ability to work overtime if required.
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
- No operating tickets or truck licences are required for this role, however will be beneficial to your application.
Other qualities that we look for:
- Good work ethic
- Punctuality and reliability
- OH&S conscious and good general knowledge of OH&S policies and procedures
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment
Interviewing for this role will take place immediately, with the positions due to commence early January 2021.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online as soon as possible to be considered.
Programmed Skilled Workforce