Programmed Skilled Workforce is Australia and New Zealand's leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services.
Various asphalt clients are coming in to their busiest season and we are seeking experienced drivers/all-round operators and civil labourers to join their team for an immediate commencement.
These positions require applicants who must be open to both local and rural work away from home. You must also be available for day/afternoon and night shift as well as weekends.
To be considered you must possess the following:
* Previous exposure to asphalt, aggregate and bitumen environments
* A minimum of a HR drivers licence
* A background in civil construction
* Ticketed or VOC on loaders, rollers, spreaders, bobcat and paving machines or other mobile plant equipment
* Be open to various physical manual handling tasks
* An understanding of what screed hand, spray truck driving, pre-coating and paver driving roles entail
The minimum requirements are as follows:
* Valid driver's licence and reliable transport
* Working rights in Australia
* Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
If you meet the above requirements please click the "APPLY NOW" for you application to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!