Our Federal Government client are seeking a full-time APS3 Customer Support Officer to support the Strategic Service Design and Delivery team within the Infrastructure Operations division.
This position is responsible for complex customer queries that are escalated via the contact centre and other means of inbound consumer queries.
To be eligible for this role you must have Baseline Security Clearance.
APS3 Customer Support Officer experience is strongly desirable
* You will report to the Assistant Director of Customer Support
* Responsible for complex customer queries, escalated through the contact centre, other inbound complex consumer queries and activities to support consumers
* Take responsibility of the team mailbox
* Complete customer focussed tasks from Program Officers, Senior Program Officers and other stakeholders within the Agency and Agency Partner organisations
* Experience working within a complex business service/call centre environment
* Well-developed analytical, research skills and problem-solving ability.
* Skills in using a range of software products.
* Be proactive, very professional and have a great understanding of quality assurance KPI's
* Obtain Australian Citizenship
* Obtain minimum Baseline security clearance
* Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police check
Please note submissions close 2pm Friday 18th September 2020
To submit your application please click "Apply" now!
Please feel free to contact Danielle from Programmed Professionals for further information: