Programmed Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees.
Programmed, in partnership with one of our large textile manufacture/distributing clients have an opportunity for a 1st year Apprentice Printer.
We are seeking motivated individuals that have a passion for the Textile/Print industry, a commitment to safety and the ability to work as part of a team.
Our client is a leading supplier of school uniforms for primary and secondary schools since 1990 operating in Australia. They committed to providing the best quality, value and product range with an established distribution network and over 30 years' experience.
The Apprentice Printer will be under instruction and supervised by the printing roles to learn all aspects of our client print production requirements. The role undertakes both on site and school education and need to complete certificate level qualifications.
Position located in South East suburbs of Victoria
What we are offering:
* Nationally Accredited Training
* Hands on experience with a nationally recognised company
* Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to complete Certificate III in Printing - ICP31215
To be considered you must have the following:
* Appropriate and professional communication skills
* Positive and enthusiastic outlook, calm under pressure
* Team player who actively contributes to the achievement of goals within immediate team and across the business as a whole
* Adaptable, able to work across a wide range of tasks, with a willingness to learn and help others to learn
* Dilligent, punctual and organised with a commitment to meeting and exceeding KPIs
* Highly efficent, able to prioritise tasks and manage time autonomously
* Attentional to detail and commitment to quality outcomes
* Commited to completing a 4-year apprenticeship
Aborigional and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply