Our client, GB Auto is a market-leading provider of automotive services, products and technology, servicing the mining, construction, transport and agricultural industries.
Check out their website at .
They are currently seeking an Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic for their Singleton workshop
About the Apprenticeship:
- Receive quality training and mentoring in all aspects of Light Vehicle Mechanical trade.
- Opportunity to learn from highly skilled and experienced tradespeople including an in-house trainer focused on apprentice development.
- Complete a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical
- Permanent role, employed by GB Auto directly.
- Monday to Friday, full time, 38 hours per week.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- Safe working environment.
- Mature aged applicant are encouraged to apply.
- Have a strong interest for Light Vehicle Mechanical .
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Confidence to ask questions and seek clarification.
- Positive, self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic.
- Good time management and organisation ability.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Must take pride in your work.
- Adaptable to changing work environments.
- Live locally to the Workshop.
- Previous trade or other work experience.
- Ideally completed Year 11 or 12.
- Current White Card and or experience with safety awareness / compliance / understanding.
- Involvement with relevant special interest projects.
"APPLY NOW" to show your interest for this position. Programmed Skilled Workforce can be contacted on if you have any further queries regarding these vacancies.