- Looking for an Application Engineer for the Advanced Materials (AdMD) division
- Opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative & diverse people.
- 12 - Months Contract role in North Ryde location.
About the company:
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organizations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC
PERSOLKELLY has partnered with 3M, a multinational conglomerate corporation operating in the fields of industry, health care, and consumer goods is seeking a Chemical Application Engineer for the Advanced Materials (AdMD) division in Australia and New Zealand with NSW key account management responsibility.
As part of your new role, you will be:
- Design, develop and deliver competency-based training and assessment packages for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage closely with manufacturing customers to develop innovative solutions for thermoplastics, rubbers, and coatings
- Consistently apply innovative and advanced technical skills to support the marketing team in new product introduction programs as well as product modification
- Involve in the downhole application in the oil and gas industry, including the disruptive technology of ceramic sand screens and lightweight cement & drilling fluids.
- Understand relevant standards, guidelines, and regulations. Drive educational programs, develop awareness, and promote compliance to standards and regulations
We would love to talk to you if you have:
- Qualifications in Chemical Engineering, Science or equivalent
- Knowledge about Advanced Materials products i.e., glass bubbles and ceramic microspheres, Electrowinning acid mist suppressant polymer processing aids, fluoroplastics, and fluoroelastomers, and Ceramic Sand Control Screens.
- Previous experience working in specialist manufacturing/ Metal/ Chemical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver competency-based training and assessment packages for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prepare technical reports, journal articles, white papers, etc. of a standard suitable for external publishing
- Sound computer skills, including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
Benefits to you:
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to join a diverse team within a highly successful organization. If you are ready for a change and wish to be part of a fast-paced team where you can make a difference, then we would be interested to hear from you.
If you are interested, please click 'APPLY' or contact Nikita Gupta, Recruitment Consultant on or for a confidential discussion.