AO5 Lease Manager | ASAP start
PERSOLKELLY is seeking an experienced Lease Manager to join a vibrant team based in Brisbane CBD. In this role you will be responsible for lease procurement and lease management, including financial tenancy management.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
- Assist with the delivery of leasing projects
- Contribute towards the leasing team's planning and delivery of the supply of leased assets
- Provide lease management advice to multi-disciplinary teams involved in commercial leasing
- Contribute towards the development and implementation of policies, guidelines and systems for best practice leased office accommodation procurement and ongoing management.
- Implement policy and strategies within geographic or functional responsibilities.
- Undertake lease negotiation and lease management of a portfolio of leased buildings.
- Be responsible for the preparation of budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting information.
- Assist with the updating of streamlined lease management, and tenancy and financial management systems.
- Develop networks across Departments and with relevant industry organisations.
- Assist with provision of content in the preparation of executive correspondence and briefing
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Demonstrated prior relevant experience
- Flexibility in managing new and unexpected events and demonstrating judgement about when to escalate issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and report progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others
- You actively engage stakeholders and customers in a friendly and appropriate manner showing respect for customers and stakeholders
- Highly developed time management skills and attention to detail.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F